Development of Integrated Economic Impact Analysis Tool for Equity Sensitive Projects
To develop a state-of-the-art tool to evaluate broad economic impact of freight and passenger transportation.
- Principal Investigator
- Kawamura, Kazuya
- Research Area(s)
- Rainer vom Hofe, Amanda Perkins
- Funding Source
- Illinois Department of Transportation (METSI)
This research study addressed the following tasks:
- Review of accessibility models.
- Development of accessibility model.
- Test/calibration of accessibility model.
- Development and calibration of CGE model for Chicago region.
- Integrate accessibility and CGE models.
- Case study to test model performance.
A report or paper from this research is not immediately available.